Visions and Values
Our ethos, visions and values
Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
A caring, learning community where the contribution of each individual is valued.
To offer a stimulating curriculum which encourages the achievement of high academic and personal standards enabling all children to realise their potential.
Nurture every child’s sense of personal responsibility and enable him or her to become a confident, independent learner who is equally able to work as part of a team.
Work in partnership with parents to secure the best education for their child.
* To provide a stimulating, caring environment that is happy and safe and where all individual needs are catered for.
* To develop lively, enquiring minds and a positive, confident attitude to learning.
* To promote the acquisition of knowledge and skills within a broad and balanced curriculum.
* To develop children’s self-worth, confidence and sensitive and tolerant attitude towards others.
* To encourage children to value and take pride in their school environment.
* To give children the opportunity to gain enjoyment from a variety of artistic, cultural and sporting activities.
* To challenge, yet support, share levels of achievement and set targets for further development.
* To maintain a consistent approach to standards of work and behaviour.
* To develop the personal qualities needed to achieve in all areas of development: enthusiasm, curiosity, logical thinking, concentration, self-discipline, courage, honesty, independence, patience, a sense of humour, imagination, perseverance and a life-long love of learning.
North Baddesley Junior School is proud to have achieved the following accreditations: